Tuesday, January 23, 2018

 Story

This is a fake story we had to write for class.
Related image

The day that my life fell apart. 
It was a Monday morning, I had the morning shift at Pete's Pizzeria. This was my first real job ever, I was pretty nervous. I've never worked with food before. When I got there I was told i had the job of putting pizza's in the oven and watching them. This didn't seem like that hard of a job to do. I thought I'd do great but boy was I wrong.. I remember putting the pizza in and getting sidetracked. I thought I could take my lunch break and be back in time. When I walked back in there was smoke everywhere. People were running around and yelling fire. I was so confused, what was happening. I finally remembered that I put that pizza in and I forgot about it. After the fire was finally put out so much damage was done. Half of the kitchen was burnt and could not be repaired. Long story short I was an embarrassment and I lost my very first job.



1 comment:

  1. Good picture and story idea - definitely fits with your blog. There were just a few grammatical issues. :)

    ReplyDelete

Breakfast Pizza Recipe Today's post will be a recipe for breakfast pizza. This is a pretty simple recipe to make. You can eat this pi...